Atlanta Hormone Doctors Help with Low Sex Drive
Atlanta hormone doctors understand that it is common for any man or woman to experience periods of low sex drive. Naturally, this experience can add tension to a relationship, increased stress, and even cause depression. Low sex drive can be the result of physical and/or mental problems. Treatment is important because there are numerous benefits we gain from healthy sex life. It is best to start by making medical and lifestyle changes that can revive your sex drive. It helps to recognize the most common causes of low libido in women.
Hormonal Changes and Low Sex Drive
- Anytime you experience changes in your hormone levels, especially estrogen, there is a high risk for low sex drive.
- Body changes such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, and menopause can cause your estrogen levels to drop.
- Low estrogen levels can cause vaginal dryness, a symptom that makes intercourse difficult, or even painful.
- A hormone doctor can prescribe medications that can help you maintain your intimate health.
Hormonal Birth Control and Low Sex Drive
- Hormonal birth control can cause a decrease in testosterone levels in women.
- Proper levels of testosterone are essential for a healthy sex drive in most women.
- Your Atlanta hormone doctor can determine a level that is best for you.
Lack of Exercise and Low Sex Drive
- Regular exercise is crucial for every facet of a balanced life.
- Exercise is proven to increase energy, reduce stress, build stamina, and control body weight; all of which can contribute to an increase in sex drive.
- Exercise does not need to be strenuous and rigorous, simple walking or yoga has also been found to have a significant effect.
Lack of Sleep and Low Sex Drive
- Failing to get enough sleep on a regular basis has been found to negatively affect testosterone levels.
- Getting an insufficient amount of sleep can also deplete energy levels.
- Diet, exercise, and rest will upset your natural balance both physically and chemically.
Being overweight and Low Sex Drive
- Excessive weight can have a negative effect on your sex drive.
- People who are unhappy with their weight may struggle with body image issues that can hinder sex drive in both a real or perceived way.
- If you are concerned that your weight is affecting your libido, talk to a weight loss doctor about a plan to get back to a healthier weight.
Atlanta hormone doctors are here at Taylor Medical Group
If you are seeking natural and holistic healthcare for low sex drive or weight loss, Taylor Medical Wellness in Atlanta, GA is the answer. You will meet Internationally known hormone experts, functional medicine doctors, and healthcare professionals who are focused on providing anti-aging, aesthetic, and weight loss healthcare to people of all ages. If weight loss is your goal, you will receive a customized weight loss plan that utilizes state-of-the-art testing to access your metabolism and to determine your ideal calorie intake. No guesswork, just an effective program that is specifically tailored to your nutritional needs.
For those interested in disease prevention, we provide testing and treatment for hormonal imbalances, neurotransmitter imbalances, gastrointestinal problems, nutritional deficiencies, and more. We offer nutritional therapy, healthcare screenings, weight loss programs, and wellness counseling. Our goal is to help you to reduce your risk for health illnesses that are associated with diet, nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle choices. If you are concerned about your low sex drive, contact Taylor Medical Group in Atlanta to help you achieve your goals.