NAD IV Therapy
Atlanta's Best NAD IV Therapy Treatment
What is NAD?
NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It is a molecule found in every cell in the body. NAD is used to power metabolism by enabling the mitochondria – the ‘power stations’ of the cell to convert the food we eat into the energy our body needs to sustain all its functions. It is also required to “turn off” genes involved in accelerating aging processes. NAD helps maintain healthy mitochondrial function – an important component of healthy human aging. Research shows that as we age levels of NAD decline substantially. This decline leaves us at greater risk for neuro and muscular degeneration, declines in our cardiometabolic health and our capacity for cellular repair and resiliency.
NAD IV Therapy Helps Medical Conditions
NAD IV treatment can help those suffering from:
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Mental and Cognition Decline
- Neurological Disorders
- Muscular Disorders
NAD is an essential molecule that is widely found in the body. Its primary function is to help with the energy conversion process that takes place within the cell. It also works hard to repair damaged cells and reverse the effects of oxidation in the body, so declining levels of NAD have been identified as an important factor in the aging process. It binds to niacin (vitamin B3) to make it active so that is may be used by the body. NAD is needed for healthy brain function, energy production, and DNA repair.
NAD is a metabolic co-enzyme and is charged with the important job of structuring, repairing, and remodeling every cell in the body. These specialized enzymes require constant replenishment in the body. NAD IV therapy is said to replenish the drained enzymes and target brain restoration. It is a great brain restoration treatment.
Benefits of NAD IV Therapy
1. Improves neurological function. NAD helps the brain meet its oxygen requirement. It is important part for energy-production in the brain. NAD IV Therapy helps improve focus, mental clarity, and protect the brain from neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease.
2. Increases muscle health and function. NAD enhances blood flow and increases cellular energy levels, which has a positive impact on strength, coordination, and athletic ability. It doesn’t matter whether you’re doing NAD+ treatments to keep muscles strong to prevent premature aging or if you’re a young athlete wanting to get the most out of your muscles, NAD can help! This substance will help increase energy levels while improving DNA repair in muscle tissues.
3.Promotes weight loss. NAD IV therapy plays a role in chemical reactions that can boost metabolism in the body by efficiently converting food into energy.
4. Improves liver function. The liver is an important organ in the body and it’s very sensitive to declining levels of NAD. Individuals who have over-stressed their liver due to alcohol over consumption or a high-fat diet can benefit from NAD Therapy to support healthy liver function.
5. Improves fatigue reduction and energy levels. NAD promotes ATP production via glycolysis, the tricarboxylic acid cycle AKA the Krebs Cycle and Citric Acid Cycle, and oxidative phosphorylation. amps up cellular batteries to reduce physical fatigue. This substance increases the levels of certain molecules in the body that improve energy levels and recovery after physical exertion.
6. Increases lifespan. Doctors and scientists have been investigating the effects of NAD Therapy on aging for years and research has demonstrated positive results particularly on blood vessels and the cardiovascular system, brain, and nervous system. NAD+ promotes DNA repair which typically declines with age. Regular maintenance doses of NAD+ have been shown to promote cellular survival and the prevention of cancer.
7. Helps hangover recovery . NAD+ can correct the neurotransmitter imbalances that result from a heavy night of partying. Many people use NAD Therapy to protect the liver and get on with their lives after a weekend of fun. But in fact, NAD+ Therapy can even reduce addictive behaviors and many of the withdrawal and detox symptoms that occur after years of consuming the “hard stuff”.Now there’s no need to suffer through symptoms like headaches, fatigue, nausea, insomnia, and cravings. Our NAD hangover IV therapy can help you get on with your life without suffering the negative consequences caused by alcohol or certain drugs.
8. Helps addictions. Drug and alcohol abuses deplete NAD. People who naturally make less NAD are more likely to develop addictions. NAD flushes drugs out of the body, reduces withdrawal symptoms, decreases craving for alcohol and opioids, and lessens the pain of withdrawal. It is also thought to promote neurotransmitter balance which is disrupted by drug and alcohol abuse. The dose and length of NAD sessions vary based on the severity of the addiction. Our medical doctors will help determine which dose is best for you.
9. Mitochondrial health. Mitochondria are small intracellular( inside cells) organelles that play important roles in energy production, metabolism, intracellular signaling and apoptosis. ( programed cell death. They are inherited from our mothers and contain their own special DNA. Mitochondria have the ability to change their shape, number and function in responses to their environment i.e. exercise, diet, temperature, hormones and stress. Mitochondrial function is key to the maintenance of metabolism and stress response. NAD also regulates the activity of various metabolic pathway enzymes such as those involved in glycolysis, Kreb’s cycle, and fatty acid oxidation. Mitochondrial dysfunction is not only a hallmark of mitochondrial disorders, but is also implicated in aging and age-related disorders such as diabetes, obesity, neurodegeneration and cancer.
Call 678-443-4000 today for an appointment!
The content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or to warrant any treatment, product or service. The information on this site is not designed and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent medical conditions.