Best IV Therapy in Atlanta
Why Choose Our IV Vitamin Therapy Clinic
Unlike other IV Vitamins clinics, our board-certified holistic doctors are on-site to administer your IV therapy treatments. Our IV nutritional therapy physicians customize your IV therapy to meet your unique needs Because we have board-certified physicians on-site, we are able to give higher doses of IV nutrients. Our doctors have years of experience with IV therapy. We offer nutrient-packed IV therapy that can help those suffering from chronic diseases. IV nutritional therapy can help those depleted of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and more. It is great for hydration and can improve health and wellness.
IV Nutritional Therapy
IV vitamin therapy is the fastest way to restore health. Unfortunately, eating right may not be enough to keep up with the demands made on your body. Stress depletes many nutrients from our bodies. IV vitamin therapy can deliver powerful doses of nutrients into your body’s cells. It can nourish and improve your health on a cellular level where health starts. Absorption of nutrients taken by mouth is decreased by gut conditions such as Leaky Gut, Celiac Disease, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. IV nutritional therapy bypasses potential GI problems. This allows the safe delivery of high doses of vitamin therapy. These doses would not be tolerated orally.*
At The Taylor Medical Group, we provide IV nutritional therapy in a relaxing spa-like environment. Listen to tranquil music, recline in a massage chair, lie on a relaxing infrared detox bed, or watch your favorite movie during your IV wellness treatment. Your treatment will be provided by one of our doctors or nurses who will help you choose your perfect IV therapy or push. Don’t have 45 minutes for an IV bag? You can take advantage of our Myer’s Cocktail IV push (15 minutes) or one of our B12, CoQ 10, or vitamin D booster injections (5 minutes).
About Our IV Nutritional Therapy
The Taylors’ specially formulated IV cocktails can be a great way to improve health and wellness. IV nutritional therapy delivers vitamins directly into the bloodstream to achieve blood levels as much as ten times higher than with oral vitamin intake. All infusions are mixed under sterile conditions and given over a period of 15-45 minutes in the comfort of our office. The high levels of vitamins and minerals in the blood will “force” the nutrients into cells that may be depleted and restore health to your cells. The Taylors’ Cocktail IV therapies consist of infusing vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals consisting of a specific mixture of Magnesium, calcium, B Vitamins (B 1,2,3,6,7,9, 12), Vitamin C, and more.*
IV Nutritional Therapy
- Vitamin D injection may boost vitamin D levels and support optimal health. Research suggests that vitamin D could play a role in the prevention and treatment of a number of different conditions, including type1 and 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, glucose intolerance, and multiple sclerosis. Low vitamin D levels have been associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment in older adults, asthma, and cancer.*
- Vitamin B12 injection may help boost energy and reduce fatigue. It is important for cell rejuvenation, nervous system health, and metabolism. B12 can mood, focus and concentration.*
- CoQ10 boosts: CoQ10 also known as coenzyme Q10 levels promotes optimal health. It helps generate energy in your cells. Your body’s mitochondria naturally make and store CoQ10 but as we age our ability to make CoQ10 declines. Prescription drugs like statins, mitochondrial diseases, B6 deficiencies, and CoQ10 synthesis genetic defects deplete CoQ10 levels. Medical conditions like heart disease, brain disorders, diabetes, and cancer have been linked to low levels of CoQ10.
- Our B Complex injection contains B12, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxal Phosphate(B6), inositol, and l-carnitine.Thiamin (B1): Thiamin is a coenzyme that helps the body convert food into energy. It is important for the brain, muscle, heart, stomach, intestine, and nervous system health. It is also involved in the flow of electrolytes into and out of muscle and nerve cells and important in fat and protein metabolism.*Riboflavin (B2): Riboflavin is involved in metabolizing carbohydrates, fats, and proteins to produce energy. Riboflavin helps the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from carbohydrates. ATP is important for energy storage in muscles. B2 also helps in the regeneration of glutathione and may help increase iron levels in those suffering from iron deficiency. *Niacinamide (B3): Niacin is important in fat metabolism. It is a major component of two coenzymes, NAD and NADP, involved in cellular metabolism. Niacin plays a role in cell signaling and making and repairing DNA and acts as an anti-oxidant. Deficiencies can lead to memory loss, mental confusion, fatigue, depression, headache, diarrhea, and skin problems. Studies show that niacin can lower cholesterol levels and prevent heart disease.*Pantothenic Acid (B5): Pantothenic Acid is involved in carbohydrate and fat metabolism. It has many important functions that include converting food into glucose, cholesterol production, sex, and stress hormones, the formation of red blood cells. B5 is important for adrenal gland health and helps the body respond to stress. It may help lower blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Niacin promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver.*Pyridoxal Phosphate (B6): Pyridixone is involved in over 100 enzyme reactions involved in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. It helps support the adrenal gland function and maintain a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B6 is involved in the production of neurotransmitters, the chemicals that allow brain and nerve cells to communicate with one another, and immune system function. It can help conditions like ADHD, diabetes, heart disease, kidney stones, acne, carpal tunnel syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, depression, and arthritis.*Inositol: sometimes referred to as vitamin B8, naturally occurs in foods such as fruits, beans, grains, and nuts. Inositol plays a structural role in your body as a major component of cell membranes. It also helps regulate healthy brain chemicals.*L-carnitine: L-carnitine, an amino acid, plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cell’s mitochondria. The mitochondria act as little engines in your cells burning fat to produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes. L-carnitine deficiencies may be associated with congestive heart failure, leg pain, high cholesterol, muscle disorders, infertility, chronic fatigue, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, ADHD, and Lyme disease. It can help boost brain power, burn fat, build muscle, lower inflammation, improve focus, and reduce muscle fatigue.
- Lipotropic MIC B shot may help boost metabolism, weight loss, and energy levels. Vitamin B12 is combined with a MIC in an injection. Methionine inositol choline (MIC), also referred to as lipotropic injections, are used to help release fat throughout the body by specifically targeting its primary fatty deposits. Methionine is an essential amino acid and can help decrease fat and cholesterol levels. Inositol and choline are co-factors that help metabolize fats and cholesterol. Lipotropic MIC B can be used to help boost weight loss and energy levels by aiding in the metabolism of food for energy and the breakdown of fat.
The content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or to warrant any treatment, product or service. The information on this site is not designed and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent medical conditions.