FemiWave Vaginal Rejuvenation
Vaginal and Bladder Rejuvenation Turning Back The Hands of Time
Many women experience sexual dysfunction at some time in their lives. Female sexual dysfunction can occur at any stage of life but is more likely to occur as women age. Research shows t hat an average of 43% of women suffer from some type of sexual dysfunction in their life time.
Symptoms of sexual dysfunction may include:
- Low sexual desire. Lack of interest in sex is the most common sexual dysfunction in women. A decline in hormones as woman ages can lead to decreased sex drive. Fatigue is also commonly associated with decreased sexual desire.
- Sexual arousal disorder. Occurs when there is difficulty with sexual arousal. A lack of vaginal and clitoral sensitivity can cause this problem.
- Orgasmic disorder. Occurs when a women has difficulty achieving orgasm with adequate sexual stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder. Occurs when pain is associated with sexual penetration. It may be associated with vaginal dryness, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, vaginitis ( inflammation of the vagina), vaginal spasms and anxiety.
What Causes Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction can be a result of a physical or psychological problem. Common conditions that can lead to sexual dysfunction in women include diabetes, hormonal imbalance, menopause, heart disease and other chronic diseases. Prescription drugs like anti-hypertensives and anti-depressants can lead to sexual dysfunction. Stress and past sexual trauma are also closely linked to sexual dysfunction. Women after a hysterectomy are more likely to suffer from sexual dysfunction especially if their ovaries are removed.
Hormones play an important role in women’s sex life. Women with poly cystic ovary syndrome, severe PMS and menopause are more likely to suffer from sexual dysfunction due to hormone imbalances. Hormone problems can lead to vaginal dryness, decreased sensitivity, lack of arousal and painful intercourse. Low progesterone, estrogen or testosterone levels can cause sexual problems.
Vaginal and Bladder Rejuvenation Treatments
Taylor Medical Wellness, Weight Loss and Aesthetic Group provides the latest treatments available to help women suffering from sexual dysfunction and bladder issues. Some of our treatments include the O shot, bio-identical hormone replacement and FemiWave™. Please be sure to ask our staff about all our treatment options.
Femiwave™ vaginal rejuvenation uses energy waves pulses to stimulate vaginal and bladder tissue blood flow. Energy wave therapy has been used for over a decade to treat medical conditions. The procedure uses pulsating acoustic shock waves to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels that increases blood flow. In addition, the procedure stimulates the growth of new nerve tissue. This process, called neurogenesis enhances sensitivity. Also, energy wave therapy also increases blood flow and the growth of nerve cells and tissue regeneration in the bladder which improves bladder control and reduces leakage, urgency, and frequency. It is believed that the energy waves also have the ability to “wake-up” dormant stem cells which can lead to enhanced tissue growth and improved function.*
Now this sound wave technology is being used for vaginal rejuvenation to tighten and restore the appearance and function to the vagina that can occur after childbirth and decline with age. Femiwave™ can be used to treat vaginal dryness, stenosis, and pain that may occur with menopause and other hormonal problems. It also helps with bladder conditions such as urgency, frequency, and incontinence. This non-ablative treatment is non-invasive and there is no cutting, injections or downtime involved. A probe about the size of a tampon is placed into the vagina and energy frequency is passed into the vaginal wall. Femiwave™ may stimulate vaginal and bladder collagen production, improve blood flow to the vagina and bladder, increase sensitivity, lubrication, and elasticity no matter what your age may be.*
Call 678-443-4000 today for an appointment!
Femiwave™ Vaginal Rejuvenation Therapy Benefits:
- Fast, effective, pain-free, and non-surgical treatment
- No downtime
- Takes 15 minutes
- Improves sensitivity and enjoyment
- Treats orgasmic dysfunction
- Tightens vaginal region
- Strengthens vaginal muscles
- Treats vaginal atrophy
- Improves lubrication, dryness, burning, and itching
- Improves painful intercourse
- Reduces urinary leakage and urgency
- Decreases incontinence
- Improves overactive bladder
- Restores a youthful-looking vagina
- Treats recurrent vaginal infections
- Safe alternative to hormone therapy*
*Results may vary
On Sale for Limited Time!
Limited time only $500 per treatment regular price $1000. Sale ends soon and is subject to availability. Schedule your consultation for $150 and if you decide to purchase a treatment the same day, the $150 goes towards your purchase. Call today or book online now.
*Results may vary
Call 678-443-4000 today for an appointment!
Leaky bladder or urinary incontinence can occur at any age. It is, however, more likely to occur in women after childbirth who are overweight and as women age. There are two main types of urinary incontinence. If you are suffering from stress incontinence, activities that increase pressure inside your abdomen cause urine to leak your bladder ring that normally holds it in. Coughing, sneezing, jumping, walking, exercising and lifting heavy objects can cause your bladder to leak. Urge incontinence may cause your bladder to suddenly empty without warning or make you urinate frequently.
Causes of urinary incontinence include:
- Being overweight
- Family history
- Smoking, Caffeine, and Alcohol
- Carbonated drinks and sparkling water
- Artificial sweeteners
- Food and drinks high in sugar
- Spicy foods and chocolate
- Citrus foods and drinks
- Heart and blood pressure medications, sedatives, and muscle relaxants
- Urinary tract infection and constipation
- Pregnancy, menopause, hysterectomy and hormone imbalance
- Diabetes, hypertension and neurological conditions
- Prescription medications
Vaginal Dryness and Pain
Wellness and Weight Loss
GAINSWave ED Treatment
Testosterone Hormone Replacement
Holistic Addiction Treatment
* The statements made regarding these treatments have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these treatments has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These treatments are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for conventional medical standards of care.